FSQA students can receive support from businesses closely associated with the Institute of Biotechnology and Food Technology during their studies, graduation thesis, as well as internship. Business connection activities are held regularly at the Departmental level, Institute level, and higher at the University level, through activities that students can participate in such as seminars, technology transfers, conferences, enterprise visits, and studies at the enterprises. These activities help students approach the actual needs of employers, and advise the development direction of professions in society. On the other hand, the School, Institute, and Department through these activities have a suitable improvement strategy for training human resources to best respond. The following are some international and national associated with the Department of Quality Assurance and Food Safety:
National cooperation: Having a cooperative relationship with enterprises in technology transfer, student mobility, internship, and training program development, such as:
- Quality Assurance and Testing Center 3 (QUATEST3)
- Center Of Analytical Services and Experimentation HCMc (CASE)
- Olam Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- Vilfood Co. Ltd.
- Vinaorganic Co. Ltd.
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- Vinaquality Quality Certification Joint Stock Company (VINA QUALIFY)
- Pepsico Foods Vietnam
- Nestlé Vietnam Company Limited
International cooperation: Having signed agreements with universities in the food sector about curriculum development and harmonization, credit transfer system, and student and staff mobility, including:
- The Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences (MATE)
- The ASEAN University Consortium on Food and Agro-based Engineering & Technology (AUCFA)
- The Tomas Bata University (TBU)