PhD student: Vũ Thị Hoan
Department of Food Technology
Institute of Biotechnology and Food Technology
Floor 4, F house, 12 Nguyen Van Bao, Ward 4, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh
- University: Seafood Processing Technology / Nha Trang Fisheries University / 1998
- Master: Seafood Processing Technology / Nha Trang Fisheries University / 2004
- PhD student: Seafood Processing Technology / Nha Trang University
- 1998 – 2006: Lecturer of Nha Trang Fisheries University
- 2006 – nay: Lecturer of Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City
- 2011- nay: PhD student at Nha Trang University
Teach the following subjects
- Food plant design
- Practice food plant design
- Food Engineering 1
- Food Engineering 2
- Practice Food Engineering
- Food storage technology
- Practice Meat processing and preservation technology
- Practice Seafood processing and preservation technology
- Process and equipment in biotechnology
Main research field
- Research on extraction and testing of shrimp flavor preparations – 2002/2003 – University Project – Project leader
- Research on production technology and application of oligosaccharides (oligochitin and oligochitosan) for post-harvest preservation of aquatic raw materials for off-shore fishing – 2012/2014 – Participating members
- Vu Ngoc Boi, Vu Thi Hoan (2004), “Use of tiger shrimp protease to improve the ability to extract odor from shrimp and crayfish waste,” Journal of Science and Technology, Fisheries University, Especially the 45th anniversary of the establishment of the Fisheries University.
- Vu Ngoc Boi, Vu Thi Hoan (2004), “Research on the extraction of odors from shrimp and crayfish waste by glycerin”, Journal of Science and Technology, Fisheries University, Especially the 45th anniversary of the establishment of the Fisheries University.
- Vu Ngọc Bội, Nguyễn Thị Mỹ Trang, Hoàng Thị Kim Anh, Nguyễn Văn Minh, Vũ Thị Hoan, Lê Hải, Lê Lập (2013), “Assessment of antibacterial activities of oligochitosan segmented from chitosan using cobalt – 60 radiation technology”, International workshop on Agricultural engineering and post – harvest technology for Asia sustainability,5-6 December 2013, Hanoi, Vietnam, Ministry of Science and Technology, Science and Technics Publishing House, pp 331-338.
- Vu Thi Hoan, Vu Ngoc Boi (2016), “Effect of chitosan, chitosan oligosaccharide and chitin oligosaccharide on the quality of shrimp (Metapenaeus brevicornis) according to the storage time”, Journal of fisheries science and technology, Vol 4-2016, Nha Trang University, pp 27-33.