PhD. student: nguyen Thi Thanh Binh
Department of Food Technology
Institute of Biotechnology and Food Technology
Floor 4, Building F No. 12 Nguyen Van Bao, Ward 4, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City
- BSc: Seafood processing Technology, Nha Trang University, 1991.
- MSc: Bioprocess technology, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 2001.
- PhD student: Seafood processing Technology, Nha Trang University
- Sep 1991 – Dec 1999: QC/QA staff at Seaspimex company, SEAPRODEX VIETNAM
- Jan 2000 – Aug 2001: Study at Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Sep 2001 – Apr 2005: Chief of QA and R&D department. Seaspimex company
- Apr 2005 – now: Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City
SUBJECTS ARE TEACHING
- Aquatica and Animal Husbandry processing technology
- Food Canning Technology
- Food Quality Assurance and Food legislation
- Production and Operation Management
- Special English in Food Science and Technology
- Food product Development
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE ADN ORIENTATION
- Improve the quality of seafood, meat and dairy products
- Application of chitosan in food technology
- Research and development of food products
- Food quality management
- Special English in Food Science and Technology. Ho Chi Minh University Publishing House (for internal circulation only), 2009
- Food Quality Assurance and Food legislation. Ho Chi Minh University Publishing House (for internal circulation only), 2009
- Seafood and Meat Processing Technology Practice. Ho Chi Minh University Publishing House (for internal circulation only), 2009
- APPLICATION OF CHITOSAN AND GREEN TEA EXTRACT ON PRESERVING SOME PRODUCTS PRODUCED FROM PANGASIUS (Pangasius hypophhtalmus) FISH.
- Thi Thanh Binh Nguyen, San Hein, Chuen-How Ng, Willem F. Stevens (2008). Molecular stability of Chitosan in acid solutions stored at various conditions – Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol.107, p. 2588-2593.
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Binh, Dang Bao Trung (2013). Initial studying the effect of chitosan and green tea extract on the quality of dried Pangasius (Pangasius hypophhtalmus) fish. Journal of Science and Technology (Vietnam Academic of Science and Technology) 51(5C), 406-410.