Ph.D. Mai Bich Dung
Department of Biotechnology
Institute of Biotechnology and Food Technology
Floor 4. Building F, No12, Nguyen Van Bao, Go Vap, HCMC
- 2006-2010 Bachelor of Science in Biology, Belgorod National Research University, Russia
- 2010-2012 Master of Science in Biology, Belgorod National Research University, Russia
- 2012-2016 Ph.D. of biophysics, Voronezh State University, Voronezh city, Russia
- 2017 up to now: Lecturer at Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Industrial university of Ho Chi Minh city.
- Biological Thermodynamics
- Cell biology
- Animal physiology
- Levina E.O., Lokshin B.V., Bich Dung Mai, Vener M.V. Spectral features of contact ion pairs. the combined ATR-IR and theoretical study of guanidinium acetate. Chem. Phys. Lett. 2016, V. 659,117-120.
- Koloskov O.O., Levina E.O, Bich Dung Mai, Vener M.V. Classical MD simulations of the IR spectra of amino acids with neutral residues in water. Reassignment of the band around 2300 cm-1, Sorption and chromatographic processes. V.16, 4, 556-562.
- V. Vener, V.N. Popov, Bich Dung Mai, B.V. Lokshin. Spectral features of aqueous solution of guanidinium acetate. The combination ATR-IR and density functional theory study. Scientific Journal of Voronezh State University: Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, 2016, 3, 58-62.