MOU between Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City and University of Pannonia (Veszprém, Hungary) (UP)
Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City (IUH) and University of Pannonia (Veszprém, Hungary) (UP) agree to develop their academic links under the principles of their mutual understanding, mutual benefits, common interests, and mutually complementary activities
Objectives of Cooperation
- to promote individual contacts among scholars, students, and personnel of both University,
- to promote links in teaching, research, and cultural activities, especially in the fields of Bio-technology, Food technology and Agriculture
- to provide opportunities for both staff and student exchanges,
- to develop and to encourage joint research, seminars, conferences, and workshops.
- to develop, when opportunity avails, jointly training programs, articulation programs.
- to support the exchange of academic materials, resources, and services,
- to share experiences and expertise concerning university administration and management,
- to encourage any other activities that both University agree to be of mutual benefits
Areas of Cooperation
Areas of cooperation can include any academic or other programs offered by UP and IUH.