MOU between Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City and King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
The Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City and Kasetsart University, hereby agreed to the following provisions for developing international exchange and cooperation programs based upon the principle of reciprocity.
This agreement permits the exchange of scholars, professional staff members, students, and academic information between the signatory institutions. By establishing such exchange, the instructional and research activities at both institutions will be enhanced and greater mutual understanding between scholars and students of both institutions facilitated.
The institutions agree to promote the following exchange activities based on their respective academic and educational needs.
- Exchange of scholars (professors, advanced graduate fellows, and/or researchers) and professional staff members.
- Exchange of students (graduate and undergraduate).
- Exchange of information and academic materials.
- Organization of joint research programs including those for eventual publication in academic and professional journals.
- Organization of joint research programs, as well as exchange of information about conferences, workshops, and mutual assistance to participate in them.
- Other feasible and relevant educational activities to be engaged upon according to this agreement and in the spirit of developing education for mutual benefit to the parties, students and the public.
- Supporting activities / services such as language training, orientations and preparatory courses are considered.
The implementation of each exchange based on this agreement shall be separately negotiated and determined by both institutions, and efforts shall be made by both sides to find financial and in-kind resources for implementing specific exchange programs.