Biotechnology – Training objectives
As mentioned in the Program Educational Objectives (PEOs), students are educated to attain core knowledge foundation on sciences and biotechnology. Our graduates after 3 years are expected to be able to:
- Be able to analyze, design, and implement biotechnology systems in industry.
- Communicate effectively and work well on team-based engineering projects.
- Be successful in biological technology employment and related areas as demonstrated by promotions, increased responsibility, or other professional recognitions.
- Consider the environmental consequences of their engineering activities when working in industry
- Continue their education in a changing professional world.