After complete the Biotechnology program, graduates will have:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve broadly defined technical or scientific problems by applying knowledge of mathematics and science and/or technical topics to areas relevant to biological technology.
- An ability to formulate or design a system, process, procedure or program to meet desired needs of biological technology
- An ability to develop and conduct experiments or test hypotheses; analyze and interpret data and use scientific judgment to draw conclusions
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize the ethical and professional responsibilities and the impact of technical and/or scientific solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- An ability to function effectively on teams that establish goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, and analyze risk and uncertainty
Our student outcomes are published in our web site: http://ibf.iuh.edu.vn/biotechnology-learning-outcomes/